Create Bake Make's 3-ingredient, no-cooking-needed, absolutely-delish, apricot & coconut balls are a great bite when you're on the go – fab for lunchboxes, too!
2 ½ cups (225g) desiccated coconut
250 g dried apricots
200 g sweetened condensed milk
- Place 1 cup of desiccated coconut into a small bowl and set aside. This is to roll the apricot and coconut balls in later. Also place the container you will store your apricot and coconut balls in on the bench.
- Roughly chop the dried apricots into small pieces and place into a large bowl.
- Add the condensed milk and remaining 1 ½ cups desiccated coconut and use a large spoon to mix together until well combined. The mixture will be sticky.
- Scoop up tablespoon-sized amounts of mixture and roll into a ball.
- Roll in the extra desiccated coconut to coat, and place into your container.
- Repeat until you have used all of the mixture.
- Place the lid onto the container and pop it into the fridge for 2 hours to firm up.