10 PCs shortbread biscuit
200g Biscoff spread (half a jar)
250g milk chocolate
1. Put Biscoff spread into a piping bag and cut about 1 inch off the end.
2. Pipe the spread over each piece of biscuit and use a knife to smooth it out.
3. Break the chocolate into a microwave-safe bowl.
4. Melt chocolate in the microwave at 30-second intervals (stirring in between) until it fully melts.
5. Dip Biscoff biscuits into the chocolate and swirl around to coat completely.
6. Transfer to baking paper and use a fork to make indents on the top.
7. Refrigerate or leave on the benchtop to set.
You may also like