The post saw a wave of commenters vow to do the diet, with one saying: ‘This actually looks like a diet I can do!’
Indeed, the dad's ALDI diet does look VERY easy to do. Of course it's not meant to be a long-term eating plan - and we suggest talking to your doctor before starting any new diet.
Here are the details of the super simple eating plan, where all products are available from ALDI.
- 100g Frozen Orchard Vine Mixed Berries
- 100ml Farmdale Skim Long Life Milk
- 100g Brooklea Natural 99% Fat Free Yoghurt
- 1 small banana
Simply blitz ingredients in a blender and serve.
1 Slim & Trim meal replacement bar
Two snacks a day, at morning tea and afternoon tea.
Choose from either one carrot or one apple.
Greek salad with ham
- 1 head of Baby Cos Lettuce, shredded
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1/2 telegraph cucumber, chopped
- 50g Lyttos Greek feta
- 50g Deli Originals Pitted Kalamata olives
- 50g Berg Shaved Triple Smoked Ham
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar