Choc-a-block. Satisfy your sweet tooth with our decadent chocolate treats - The perfect end to a meal!
200 g dark chocolate, chopped
200 g milk chocolate, chopped
395 g can sweetened condensed milk
½ tsp peppermint essence
2 tbsp Dutch cocoa powder
- Grease an 18cm x 28cm rectangular slice pan. Line base and sides with baking paper.
- Combine both chocolates and condensed milk in a medium heatproof bowl. Sit bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in essence.
- Quickly spread evenly over base of prepared pan. Refrigerate, uncovered, until firm.
- Turn out fudge onto a chopping board. Using a large knife, cut lengthways into 1½cm-wide strips. Cut each strip into four sticks.
- Sift cocoa onto a large plate. Roll fudge sticks in cocoa. Refrigerate until ready to serve.