We all love an Aldi bargain - but finding an Aldi product that’s the best thing you’ve ever tasted is just icing on the cake.
Well now Aldi has released their list to ‘Top 10 Cult Products’, featuring all the secret finds that Aussies know and love, including their to-die-for pizza bases and much-loved Greek yoghurt range.
But many will be surprised to see how many vegan products have made the list, including several Yoconut products and their famous almond bikkies.
So here it is - Aldi’s Top 10 Cult Products. Are your favourites on there?
1. Bakers Life 85% Lower Carb Higher Protein Bread Pros: high protein content, five star health rating, $4.99 a loaf.
2. Oh So Natural Peanut Butter Pros: comes in smooth or crunchy and is made from 100 per cent peanuts and contains no additives. The best part? It’s just $2.99 a jar!
3. Yoconut Natural Coconut Yogurt Pros: Dairy-free, totally yum and much cheaper than many competitors!
4. Yoconut Coconut Frozen Dessert Pros: Dairy-free, gluten-free and comes in Salted Caramel and Vanilla flavours. Did we mention Salted Caramel?
5. Belmont Biscuit Co Almond Spekulatius. These have been a fan favourite for years - and are surprisingly vegan!
6. Simply Vegetarian Chickpea, Sweet Potato & Quinoa Bites Pros: quick, nutritious ... they’ll be gone seconds.
7. Dairy Dream Greek Style Fruit Yogurt Pros: No added sugar and comes in Citrus Cheesecake, Passionfruit and Mango and Peach - every Aldi fan LOVES these!
8. Urban Eats Greek Style Spanakopita Pros: If you haven’t tried this yet, you don’t know what you’re missing - run, don’t walk to the freezer section!
9. Bavarian Pretzel Pros: traditional Bavarian taste every day of the week! Great for lunchboxes ...
10. Specially Selected Woodfired Pizza Pros: Product of the Year 2017 winner - and makes the best pizza you’ll ever eat. Fact.