100 g quinoa
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 small red onion, thinly sliced
1 garlic clove, grated
thumb-sized piece of fresh ginger
½ tsp ground coriander
1 tbsp wheat-free tamari
1 red capsicum, cut in 1cm slices
1 large zucchini (about 250 g) sliced
100 g green beans, tailed and cut in half
2 tbsp sesame seeds
1 small pack coriander, roughly chopped
FOR THE DRESSING
zest and juice 2 limes
pinch of salt
2 tbsp sesame oil
½ garlic clove, crushed
½ tsp brown rice vinegar
1 tsp wheat-free tamari
- Cook the quinoa following pack instructions and leave to cool.
- In a large frying pan or wok, pour in the sesame oil, onion, garlic, ginger, ground coriander and tamari and fry on a medium-high heat for 2 mins until the moisture starts to evaporate, then add 3 tbsp water. Leave to fry for 1 min more, add the capsicum and fry for another 2 mins.
- Add 4 tbsp water, fry for another 2 mins, then add another 250ml water. After another 2 mins, add the green beans and another 125ml water.
- After another 2 mins, add the zucchini, 125ml water and leave to cook for 3 mins, then take off the heat.
- Make the dressing by putting all the ingredients in a jug and whisking until smooth. Mix the quinoa into the veg, add the dressing and mix together with the sesame seeds. Stir through the coriander to serve.