1 ½ sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed
1 egg, lightly beaten
fresh lemon thyme sprigs
½ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
125 g marinated feta cheese, drained
1 small red onion, halved, cut into 1 cm wedges
170 g jar marinated artichokes in oil, drained
1 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed, halved crossways
2 tsp fresh lemon thyme
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Join pastry sheets together, side by side, with edges slightly overlapping to form a rectangle. Press join to seal. Cut a 2cm-wide strip from edges. Reserve.
- Place rectangle on a large oven tray lined with baking paper. Brush edges with egg. Return reserved strips on top of pastry edges to form a border. Press gently to secure. Brush all over with egg.
- Sprinkle parmesan over pastry base. Top with feta, onion, artichokes and asparagus. Sprinkle with thyme. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C) for about 25 minutes, or until pastry is golden.
- Serve garnished with thyme sprigs.