Says Caleb: ‘I woke up this morning with a hangover and knew exactly what I wanted to make - so went to Woolworths and bought the ingredients. I had tunnel vision.
‘It was delicious, like really soft and creamy. And it cured my hangover 100%.’
How so do you make it? Follow Caleb’s recipe below - you won’t be disappointed!
Caleb’s Baked Camembert Garlic Bread
* 1 loaf unsliced crusty bread
* 4-5 tablespoons olive oil
* 2-3 teaspoons crushed garlic
* 1-2 teaspoons chopped parsley
* 1 wheel camembert
1. Preheat oven to 180c.
2. Cut 9 thick slices into your loaf of bread about 3cm apart, being careful not to slice through to the bottom. Place bread on lined baking tray.
3. Mix oil, garlic and parsley in a small cup.
4. Spoon garlic mixture into each slice, making sure it spreads out evenly.
5. Slice your camembert into 9 slices.
6. Insert a slice of camembert into each bread slice.
7. Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes and serve immediately. Yum!