8 medium flat mushrooms (600 g), trimmed
250 g punnet cherry tomatoes
Salt and pepper, to taste
250 g bulb mozzarella, thickly sliced
100 g prosciutto, torn into pieces
2 ciabatta rolls, torn into 2 cm pieces
fresh oregano leaves, to garnish
⅓ cup olive oil
¼ cup fresh oregano leaves
½ tsp dried chilli flakes
- To make chilli oil, whisk all ingredients together in a small jug.
- Place mushrooms, stalk side up, and tomatoes in a lightly oiled, large roasting pan. Pour over half the chilli oil. Season with salt and pepper. Top with mozzarella and prosciutto.
- Toss bread pieces in remaining oil in a medium bowl. Sprinkle over mushrooms.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C) for about 25 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender and bread is golden and crisp.
- Garnish with fresh oregano leaves.