olive oil cooking spray
12 bacon rashers, trimmed of excess fat
60 g baby spinach leaves (about 1 ½ cups), stalks removed
Salt and pepper, to taste
50 g Danish-style feta
- Spray two x 6-hole Texas muffin pans (3/4 cup capacity) with cooking oil.
- Separate the round `eyes’ of bacon from the long tails. Line base of pan holes with the eyes of bacon and the sides with the tails, trimming to fit. Divide spinach evenly among holes.
- Crack each egg into a small bowl then pour into each hole. Season with salt and pepper. Crumble feta evenly over eggs.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180C) for about 20 minutes, or until eggs are set. Remove from oven. Stand in pans for 5 minutes.
- Carefully turn out baked eggs. Serve warm or cold.