600 g sebago potatoes peeled, sliced
1 tbsp water
1 red onion halved, thinly sliced
1 red capsicum thinly sliced
¼ cup olive oil (60 ml)
2 garlic cloves crushed
4 x 150 g perch fillets
Lemon caper dressing
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil (60 ml)
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp capers drained, chopped
1 tbsp fresh dill chopped
1 pinch sugar
- Place potatoes and water in a flat-based microwave-proof bowl. Cover. Cook on High for 5 minutes, or until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, make dressing. Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Season with pepper.
- Transfer potatoes to an ovenproof dish with onion and capsicum. Pour over oil, garlic and salt and pepper. Toss. Place fish on top. Drizzle with 1 tbsp of the dressing.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C) for 15 minutes, or until fish is tender.
- To serve, pour remaining dressing over fish and vegetables