1 litre tub vanilla ice-cream
2 medium bananas, peeled, chopped (350 g)
2 tbsp maple syrup
⅓ cup Milo
Danish-style vanilla-flavoured waffle baskets and sliced banana, to serve
- Slightly soften ice-cream in a large bowl at room temperature.
- Process bananas and syrup in a food processor until smooth. Add 1 cup softened ice-cream. Process until just combined. Transfer to remaining ice-cream in bowl. Beat with a wooden spoon until smooth.
- Spoon into a 12cm x 22cm medium loaf pan. Freeze, covered, for about 4 hours, or until firm.
Scoop six large scoops of banana ice-cream into balls. Place on a tray lined with baking paper. Freeze for about 20 minutes, or until firm.
- Place Milo in a medium bowl. One at a time, roll each scoop in Milo, pressing to coat. Return to tray. Freeze for about 30 minutes, or until firm.
- Serve ice-cream balls in waffle baskets with sliced banana.