650 g diced lamb
1 Tbsp olive oil
2 tsp barbecue seasoning
¼ cup barbecue sauce
2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 tsp wholegrain mustard
1 large red onion, cut into 2cm wedges
2 tsp lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste
4 x 20cm wraps
- Toss the lamb, oil and seasoning in a large bowl.
- Combine sauces and mustard in a jug.
- Heat a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add the lamb and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes, or until browned all over
- Reduce heat to medium. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally for about 4 minutes, or until onion is soft and lamb is cooked. Then add the sauce mixture. Stir for about 1 minute or until it is hot. Remove from heat.
- Coarsely mash avocados in a bowl. Stir in the juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat wraps in a microwave on high power for about 30 seconds, or until the wraps are hot.
- Serve the lamb in wraps with a bit of rocket. Top with avocado mixture. Dollop a little aioli on top