4 x 20 cm flour tortillas
⅓ cup barbecue pizza sauce
1 cup shredded mozzarella
cooking oil spray
mixed salad leaves, to serve
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 red onion, thinly sliced
1 chorizo, thinly sliced
150 g shortcut bacon, chopped
½ x 250 g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- To make filling, heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add onion, chorizo and bacon. Cook, stirring occasionally for about 7 minutes, or until soft. Add tomatoes. Stir for a further 2 minutes, or until tomatoes have softened. Transfer to a bowl.
- Place tortillas on a clean board. Spread evenly with sauce. Spoon filling over one half of each tortilla. Sprinkle evenly with cheese. Fold over to enclose.
- Heat same (cleaned) frying pan over a medium heat. Spray with cooking oil. Add quesadillas in two batches. Cook for about 2 minutes on each side, or until golden brown. Transfer to an oven tray lined with baking paper.
- Cook in a moderately slow oven (160C) for about 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from pan. Cut in half. Serve with salad leaves.