1 kg raw king prawns
2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
1 tbsp fish sauce
1 tbsp lime juice
lime cheeks, to serve
1 large mango (580g)
2 tbsp finely chopped red onion
¼ cup finely chopped fresh coriander
1 fresh long red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
Salt and pepper, to taste
- To make mango salsa, peel mango. Cut away flesh, then cut into 1cm pieces. Place in a bowl with remaining ingredients. Gently stir to combine.
- Peel prawns, leaving tails intact and devein. To butterfly, cut each prawn in half lengthways, without cutting all the way through. Open prawns out flat. Place in a shallow dish.
- Combine sauces and juice in a small jug. Pour over prawns. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Heat a large, lightly oiled grill plate over a medium to high heat. Add prawns in two batches. Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes, turning occasionally, or until cooked.
- Serve prawns with mango salsa and lime cheeks.