The up-sized range includes a huge selection of items all at bargain prices, including:
- 2.3kg buckets of Green’s cake mix in a variety of flavours for $11. Each bucket is the equivalent of SEVEN cake mixes - and is PERFECT for making 2-ingredient snow cakes in the Kmart Pie Maker
- 1.3kg boxes of Kellogg’s Unicorn Fruit Loops for $13
- 5kg packets of Barilla pasta varieties for $14
- 1.75L bottles of soy sauce for $5
- 1kg Panko breadcrumbs for $5 - a huge saving, considering that 200g costs $2.70.
- Lion Pancake Mix - one box makes 80 PANCAKES!
- HUGE cans of Dolmades for $10.
Woah! Shoppers can also pick up bulk packs of couscous, taco shells and mini marshmallows - as well as a range of tinned foods, sauces and pulses. Ah-mazing!
It’s believed bulk items are available for a limited time - so you’ll want to stock up fast! Just make some room in the cupboard first ....