600 g rump steak
1 tblsp vegetable oil (20 mls)
200 g snow peas trimmed
300 g button mushrooms sliced
165 g sachet diane sauce
1 kg potatoes mashed to serve
- Trim fat from steak. Thinly slice steak. Combine in a large bowl with half the oil.
- Cut half the snow peas in half lengthways.
- Heat a large wok over a high heat. Stir-fry steak in three batches, for about 2 minutes, or until just cooked. Remove.
- Heat remaining oil in same hot wok. Add mushrooms. Stir-fry for about 2 minutes, or until tender. Add all the snow peas. Stir-fry for about 1 minute, or until tender.
- Return steak to wok with sauce. Stir-fry until hot.
- Transfer to a serving platter. Serve with mashed potato.