¼ cup kecap manis
1 Tbsp fish sauce
1 Tbsp oyster sauce
1 Tbsp chilli garlic paste
500 g beef sirloin steak, trimmed, thinly sliced
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 bunch broccolini, trimmedcut into thirds
250 g snow peas, trimmed
750 g fresh thick rice noodles
⅓ cup roasted cashews
- Combine sauces in a small jug. Mix well. Set aside.
- Toss beef with oil and garlic in a large bowl.
- Heat an oiled, large, non-stick wok over a high heat. Add beef in three batches. Stir-fry for 2 minutes, or until cooked. Remove.
- Add broccolini and snow peas to the same hot wok. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add noodles. Gently stir-fry for a further 2 minutes to separate noodles.
- Return beef with any cooking juices and sauce mixture to wok. Stir-fry until hot.
- Transfer stir-fry to a serving dish. Sprinkle with cashews.