2 litre tub honeycomb and butterscotch ice cream
16 frozen dessert waffles, toasted
150 g white chocolate melts
- Grease a 19cm x 30cm lamington pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 5cm above pan edges.
- Slightly soften ice-cream in a large bowl at room temperature. Beat with a wooden spoon until smooth.
- Arrange eight frozen waffles over the base of prepared pan, leaving a small space between each waffle. Smoothly spread over ice-cream. Arrange remaining frozen waffles over top. Cover. Freeze overnight.
- Melt chocolate in a medium heatproof bowl, sitting over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until smooth. Remove from heat. Stand for 5 minutes.
- Lift frozen slice from pan onto a chopping board. Cut between waffles into rectangles first, then cut diagonally in half to form triangles. Place on an oven tray lined with baking paper. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Return to freezer until ready to serve.