215 g shredded coconut
500 g pineapple, cut into small chunks
⅓ cup brown sugar
200 g Greek-style natural yoghurt
- Sprinkle 1/3 cup coconut over an oven tray.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180C) for about 4 to 5 minutes or until golden and toasted.
- Place pineapple in medium non-stick frying pan. Cook over high heat, turning occasionally for about 5 minutes, or until golden. Sprinkle over brown sugar.
- Cook over low heat for 2 minutes, or until caramelized.
- Combine ¼ cup toasted coconut with yoghurt. Serve with pineapple. Sprinkle with remaining toasted coconut.