To recreate the Cadbury Bliss Balls at home you will need:
- 1x block of caramilk choc (190g)
- 1x tin of condensed milk (395g)
- 1 packet of plain biscuits (250g) - we suggest using Arrowroot or Marie biscuits
- 80g coconut ( + extra to roll balls in)
- Slow cooker on high (lid off).
- Break up the chocolate and put into the slow cooker to melt.
- While you wait for chocolate to melt crush your biscuits ( I just use a ziplock bag and rolling pin)
- Once chocolate is all melted turn off slow cooker and add everything else in.
- Mix together well and roll into balls, and then roll into the extra coconut.
Store in the fridge or freezer... These are Amaze-balls 🤪
Note: you can also use your microwave on low to melt the Caramilk faster.
For more amazing recipes and tips, make sure you are following Slow Cooker Recipe & Tips
Watch: How to make Caramilk Martini
Originally published as Caramilk bliss balls recipe that is sending social media into a frenzy