1 kg brushed potatoes, scrubbed, washed
1 tsp dried chilli flakes
4 chicken breast fillets (200 g each), trimmed
400 g can cherry tomatoes in juice
½ x 250 g bulb mozzarella, sliced
Rocket leaves, to serve
- Cut potatoes into 3cm-thick wedges. Boil, steam or microwave until tender. Drain well. Pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper. Transfer to a roasting pan.
- Add 2 tbsp oil to pan. Season with salt and pepper. Toss potatoes to coat.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C) for about 35 minutes, turning halfway, or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, combine 1 tblsp oil and chilli flakes in a small bowl. Brush evenly over chicken. Season.
- Heat a large, flameproof roasting pan over a medium to high heat. Add chicken. Cook for 4 minutes on each side, or until golden. Pour tomatoes over top. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Transfer pan to same hot oven. Cook for about 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked.
- Serve chicken with wedges and rocket leaves.