Chicken nuggets are a classic party fave, and so are corn chips. This recipe combines both nuggets and corn chips for a crunchy crowd pleaser.
500 g chicken breast fillets
200 g cheese-flavoured corn chips
⅓ cup plain flour
2 tbsps fajita seasoning mix
2 tsp garlic powder
2 eggs, lightly beaten
olive oil spray
sour cream to serve
sweet chilli sauce to serve
- Cut chicken into 3cm pieces, about 1.5cm thick.
- Pulse corn chips in a food processor to form coarse crumbs. Transfer to a shallow dish.
- Combine our, spice mix and garlic powder in a large bowl. Dust chicken pieces in seasoned our. Shake off excess.
- One at a time, dip in eggs then coat in corn chips, pressing firmly onto chicken pieces. Place on a large oven tray lined with baking paper. Spray oil over top.
- Cook in a moderately hot oven (190°c) for about 20 minutes, or until lightly golden and chicken is cooked through.
- Serve nuggets with sour cream and sweet chilli sauce.