2 ½ cups shredded roast chicken meat (400 g)
½ cup whole egg mayonnaise
½ cup smoked almonds, finely chopped
Salt and pepper, to taste
15 slices white bread
butter, to serve
2 medium avocados, thinly sliced
50 g baby rocket
micro herbs, to garnish
- Combine chicken, mayonnaise and almonds in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- To assemble, spread one side of each slice of bread with butter.
- Evenly spread chicken mixture over five slices of bread, buttered-side up. Top with another five bread slices, buttered-side down. Divide avocado slices and rocket evenly over bread. Top with remaining bread slices, buttered-side down.
- Using a serrated knife or electric knife, cut away and discard crusts. Cut each sandwich into three even fingers. Place on a serving plate. Cover and refrigerate.
- Serve garnished with micro greens.