2 x 250 g chicken breast fillets
2 chorizos (250g), sliced
2 corn cobs, husks removed
2 little gem lettuces (240g), ends trimmed, quartered lengthways
350 g punnet medley tomatoes, halved
1 green capsicum, chopped
2 cups Caesar salad style garlic croutons
½ cup mayonnaise
¼ cup buttermilk
2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
1 tbsp white wine vinegar
1 small clove garlic, crushed
1 tsp sweet paprika
Salt and pepper, to taste
- To make dressing, whisk all ingredients in a jug until combined.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat an oiled, large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add chicken. Cook, covered, for about 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Remove. Wipe pan clean. Rest chicken, loosely covered with foil, for 10 minutes. Thickly slice.
- Meanwhile, cook chorizo in same, heated pan for about 3 to 4 minutes, or until crisp. Remove. Drain on absorbent kitchen paper.
- To serve, cut kernels from corn cobs. Place in a large serving bowl with lettuce, tomatoes, capsicum, chorizo, chicken, croutons and dressing. Toss well.