1.5 kg chicken thigh cutlets, skin on, trimmed
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp fresh rosemary leaves
3 cloves garlic, crushed
Salt and pepper, to taste
¾ cup chicken stock
750 g washed potatoes, cut into 1½cm-thick rounds
1 large red onion, cut into wedges
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
Lemon wedges and mixed salad leaves, to serve
1 cup chopped canned fire-roasted capsicum strips, drained
1 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- Toss chicken in oil, rosemary and garlic in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large, lightly oiled, flameproof roasting pan over a high heat. Add chicken, skin side down. Cook for about 3 minutes, or until golden brown. Turn. Cook for a further 2 minutes. Remove from pan.
- Add stock to same hot roasting pan. Bring to boil. Remove pan from heat. Add potatoes in a single layer. Top with chicken, skin side up. Add onion and juice.
- Cook in a very hot oven (220C) for 30 minutes. Add zucchini. Cook for a further 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked and potatoes and zucchini are tender.
- Meanwhile, make capsicum sauce. Blend peppers and yoghurt in a blender until smooth. Transfer to a medium jug. Season.
- Serve chicken with lemon wedges and mixed salad. Drizzle with capsicum sauce.