⅓ cup olive oil
2 cloves garlic, crushed
300 g ciabatta loaf, cut into 2cm thick slices
12 chicken tenderloins (800 g)
Salt and pepper, to taste
4 Roma tomatoes (350g), cut into 3cm-thick wedges
2 tbsp red wine vinegar
200 g punnet yellow tomatoes, halved
1 large red capsicum, cut into 3cm pieces
1 small red onion, thinly sliced
1 tbsp baby capers, drained and rinsed
1 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- Combine oil and garlic in a small jug.
- Brush both sides of ciabatta slices with half the oil mixture.
- Toss chicken with 1 tbsp of the oil mixture. Season.
- Heat a barbecue grill plate over a medium to high heat. Add ciabatta. Cook, turning, for about 4 minutes, or until charred. Remove. Tear into large pieces.
- Add chicken to same heated barbecue grill plate. Cook for about 4 minutes on each side, or until cooked. Remove.
- To make dressing, place four tomato wedges in a blender with vinegar and remaining 1 tbsp oil mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Blend until smooth.
- To serve, place remaining tomato wedges in a large bowl with ciabatta, chicken, yellow tomatoes, capsicum, onion, capers and basil. Pour over half the dressing. Toss to combine. Drizzle over remaining dressing.