350 g farfalle pasta
1 large barbecued chicken
2 corn cobs
2 green spring onions thinly sliced
1 large carrot peeled, cut into thin matchsticks
250 g grape tomatoes halved
1 yellow capsicum finely chopped
200 g block feta crumbled
1 cup fresh parsley leaves chopped
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil (60 ml)
2 tblsps red wine vinegar
2 small garlic cloves crushed
3 tsps wholegrain mustard
2 tsps honey
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water until tender. Drain. Cool.
- Remove skin and bones from chicken. Discard. Roughly chop flesh and place in a large bowl. Using a small, sharp knife, cut away kernels from corn cobs. Add to chicken.
- Stir pasta, onions, carrot, tomatoes, capsicum, feta and parsley into chicken mixture.
- To make dressing, whisk all ingredients in a jug.
- Pour dressing over salad. Toss to combine.