1 cup white quinoa
500 g chicken breast tenderloins
2 tbsp Moroccan spice blend
60 g baby rocket leaves
100 g feta cheese
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
1 ½ tbsp pomegranate molasses
3 tsp lemon juice
- Rinse 1 cup quinoa under cold water. Place in a medium saucepan with 2 cups water. Bring to boil. Simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed. Cool.
- Coat chicken in 2 tbsp spice. Heat a large oiled, non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Add chicken in two batches. Cook, for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Remove.
- Combine rocket, quinoa and half the feta, crumbled in a large bowl. Toss gently.
- For the pomegranate dressing, whisk all the ingredients together in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the salad with the dressing and top with the chicken.