500 g firm tofu
¼ cup chilli garlic paste
¼ cup soy sauce
375 g fresh egg noodles
350 g bag thinly sliced fresh Asian stir-fry vegetables
½ cup roasted cashews to garnish
- Drain tofu. Dry on absorbent kitchen paper. Cut into 3cm pieces. Combine in a bowl with paste and sauce. Marinate for 20 minutes.
- Cook noodles following packet directions. Drain.
- Heat a large, well-oiled non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add drained tofu, reserving marinade. Stir-fry for about 7 to 10 minutes, or until browned. Remove. Cover to keep warm.
- Add vegetables to same clean, oiled frying pan. Stir-fry for about 1 minute, or until tender. Add ¼ cup water, reserved marinade and cooked noodles. Stir-fry until hot.
- Serve noodles topped with tofu. Garnish with cashews.