4 eggs, at room temperature
2 cups chocolate hazelnut spread
1 ⅓ cups plain flour
- Line a 12-hole muffin pan (1/3-cup capacity) with paper cases.
- Beat eggs and chocolate spread in a large bowl of an electric mixer until smooth and well combined.
- Sift flour over egg mixture. Fold until just combined. Divide mixture evenly among paper cases.
- Cook in a moderately slow oven (160C) for about 25 minutes, or until tops are cracked and just firm to touch. Stand in pan for 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Dust sifted cocoa over cupcakes and serve with extra chocolate hazelnut spread (optional).