6 slices raisin bread, torn
220 g block milk eating chocolate, broken
300 ml tub thickened cream
2 tbsp coffee-flavoured liqueur
1 tbsp icing sugar mixture
Sifted drinking chocolate, to decorate
2 tbsp caster sugar
1⅓ cups milk
¾ cup pure cream
- Lightly grease six shallow ovenproof dishes (1-cup capacity). Place on two oven trays.
- Arrange bread and chocolate in prepared dishes.
- To make custard, whisk eggs and sugar in a large jug. Add milk and cream. Whisk well. Pour evenly over bread in dishes.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180C) for about 20 to 23 minutes, or until custard is just set and top is golden brown.
- Meanwhile, beat cream, liqueur and sugar in a small bowl of an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Serve hot puddings with cream. Dust with sifted drinking chocolate.