200 g block cooking dark chocolate
125 g unsalted butter, chopped
2 tbsp honey
4 ½ cups cocoa puffed rice cereal
2 x 100 g packets red glace cherries, chopped
100 g milk cooking chocolate, chopped
- Grease a 19cm x 30cm lamington pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 2cm above pan edges.
- Place dark chocolate, butter and honey in a large heatproof bowl. Sit bowl over a pan of simmering water. Stir until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in Coco Pops and cherries.
- Press into prepared pan. Smooth over top. Refrigerate for about 1 hour, or until firm.
- Melt milk chocolate in a small heatproof bowl sitting over a saucepan of simmering water, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat. Stand for 10 minutes.
- Transfer chocolate to a snap-lock bag. Squeeze into one corner. Twist bag and snip tip. Drizzle over slice. Refrigerate until set.
- Cut into 20 squares. Cut squares in half diagonally to form triangular pieces.