These thickshakes are an irresistibly simple snack or dessert for hot summer days.
2 litre tub vanilla ice-cream, softened
⅓ cup milk
drinking chocolate powder, to decorate
200 g block dark chocolate, chopped
300 ml tub thickened cream
- To make sauce, combine chocolate and ½ cup of the cream in a large saucepan. Stir over a low heat until melted and smooth. Remove. Cool to room temperature.
- Drizzle 1 tblsp sauce down the side of each of the four serving glasses (1 1/3-cup capacity), rotating glasses.
- Beat remaining cream in a small bowl of an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Place ice-cream, milk and remaining sauce into a large blender. Blend until smooth.
- Divide mixture evenly among prepared glasses. Top with whipped cream. Dust with sifted drinking chocolate. Serve immediately.