A mum has issued a warning after a motorised kids car, purchased from Kmart, caught on fire.
Sharing on Facebook, mum Paige revealed how the 12v Hummer car - a Christmas present for her son - went up in flames while the young boy was using it.
Says Paige: ‘If anyone bought this car from Kmart or knows anyone who has bought one DO NOT let your kids use it!! We bought this for [her son] for Christmas and it just caught on fire!!!! Safe to say it’s getting returned tomorrow!!!!! It was $159!!!!’
Paige went on to say that her son was uninjured in the ordeal, adding that it was lucky that others were there to remove him from the car. She adds: ‘He’s all good luckily.’