4 x 180 g pieces skinless firm white fish fillets
⅓ cup Greek yoghurt
1 tbsp water
250 g bag rainbow salad mix
Lime wedges, to serve
Fresh coriander leaves, to garnish
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tbsp chopped flaked almonds
1 tbsp desiccated coconut
2 tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander
1 tsp curry powder
1 tsp honey
1 tsp finely grated lime rind
2 tbsp lime juice
Salt and pepper, to taste
- To make marinade, combine all ingredients in a bowl. Reserve 1 tbsp marinade.
- Add fish to remaining marinade. Toss to coat. Place on an oven tray lined with baking paper.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C) for about 10 to 15 minutes, or until cooked.
- Combine reserved marinade with yoghurt and water in a medium bowl. Add rainbow salad. Toss to coat.
- Serve fish with rainbow salad and lime. Garnish with coriander.