Delicious coconut on top of fish is the best combination!
750 g bag frozen sweet potato wedges
4 x 150 g skinless white fish fillets, bones removed
½ cup plain flour
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup breadcrumbs
½ cup shredded coconut
cooking oil spray
mixed salad leaves to serve
cherry tomatoes to serve
aioli to serve
- Place chips in a single layer on a large oven tray lined with baking paper.
- Cook in a very hot oven (220°c) for about 25 minutes, or until golden and edges are crisp.
- Meanwhile, dust fish in flour seasoned with salt and pepper. One at a time, dip in eggs. Coat in combined breadcrumbs and coconut, pressing on lightly. Place on an oven tray lined with baking paper. Lightly spray with oil.
- Cook fish in same very hot oven (220°c) for 10 minutes. Turn fish over. Cook for a further 5 minutes, or until fish is cooked through.
- Serve fish with sweet potato chips and combined salad leaves and cherry tomatoes drizzled with aioli.