600 g lamb strips
2 tbsp vegetable oil
250 g dried egg noodles
1 red capsicum, cut into thin strips
1 carrot, peeled, halved lengthways and thinly sliced diagonally
300 g snow peas, trimmed
½ cup fresh coriander leaves
2 tsp curry powder
270 ml can coconut cream
1 tbsp soy sauce
2 tsp cornflour
1 clove garlic, crushed
- Toss lamb with half the oil.
- To make curry sauce, combine all ingredients in a bowl. Whisk well.
- Cook noodles according to packet directions. Rinse under cold water. Drain.
- Heat an oiled wok over a high heat until very hot. Add lamb in four batches. Stir-fry for about 1 minute, or until browned but not cooked. Remove.
- Heat remaining oil in same wok. Add capsicum and carrot. Stir-fry for 2 minutes, or until almost tender. Return lamb to wok with curry sauce and peas. Stir-fry for about 2 minutes, or until sauce boils and thickens.
- Stir in noodles. Serve topped with coriander.