¾ cup microwaveable white long grain rice
395 g sweetened condensed milk can
⅔ cup coconut milk
¼ cup caster sugar
- Cook rice in a large saucepan of boiling water until tender. Drain. Cool.
- Meanwhile, whisk condensed milk, coconut milk, eggs and sugar in a large jug until combined. Stir in rice.
- Divide mixture among six ovenproof dishes (3/4-cup capacity). Place dishes in a large roasting pan. Pour enough boiling water into pan to come halfway up sides of the dishes.
- Cook in a moderately slow oven (160°c) for about 30 minutes, or until edges are set. Remove from oven. Stand for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm puddings with strawberries (optional).