Coles has slashed the price of some of their most popular items - including confectionary, frozen foods and cleaning products - in a 1/2 price sale frenzy, but shoppers need to get in QUICK.
The flash sale is part of their latest catalogue which ends tomorrow night, meaning Aussies have just over 24 hours left to snap up some serious bargains.
Included in the 1/2 price bargains are a wide range of shopper favourites, including chocolate, frozen ice-creams, gourmet coffee, frozen chicken pieces and biscuits.
There’s also a massive range of cleaning products and toiletries reduced - but for one more day only.
Some of the most coveted items include:
* Arnott’s Scotch Finger biscuits, reduced to just $1.35
* Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate Blocks 150g selling for just $2.40
* Golden Gaytime Cornetto 4-Packs down to just $3.50
* Leggo’s Pasta Sauce reduced to $1.50
* Smith’s Crinkle Chips, 150g-170g for just $1.65
* Lipton’s Ice Tea 1.5litre down to just $1.95
* Glen 20 Disinfectant Spray reduced to $3.40
* Lynx Antiperspirant Deodorant for just $3
* Uncle Toby’s Quick Oats Sachets reduced to $3
* Cold Power Laundry Powder 2kg or Liquid 1.8 Litre-2 Litre half price at $8.25
* Toblerone 50g, Cherry Ripe and Twirl 30g-60g for just 85 cents.
WOAH! For even more bargains head here - and don’t forget to get in quick! These offers end on Tuesday, May 14 at midnight.