800 g sweet potato, scrubbed
¼ cup olive oil
salt and pepper, to taste
2 Tbsp coriander paste
3 green spring onions, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, crushed
2 Tbsp lime juice
12 chicken tenderloins, trimmed
2 x 100 g packets couscous with chargrilled vegetables
½ x 180 g baby salad leaves
1 lime, cut into wedges, to serve
- Cut potato into 1.5cm rounds. Place in a shallow, microwave-safe bowl with 2 tblsps water. Cover. Cook on high (100 per cent) for 5 minutes. Drain. Toss in 1 tblsp of the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Spread out on an oven tray lined with baking paper.
- Cook in a very hot oven (220C) for about 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden.
- Meanwhile, combine 1 tblsp of the oil into a large bowl with paste, onions, garlic and juice. Mix well. Reserve 2 tblsps in a small bowl.
- Add chicken to remaining coriander mixture. Toss well to coat. Season.
- Heat an oiled, large, non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add chicken in two batches, adding remaining oil with second batch. Cook for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Remove.
- Place couscous in a large, heatproof bowl. Add 1 1/3 cups boiling water. Stir well. Stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Stir in reserved coriander mixture. Add sweet potato and salad leaves. Toss to combine.
- Serve chicken with sweet potato couscous and lime wedges