1 ⅓ cups self-raising flour
½ cup brown sugar, firmly packed
¾ cup sweetened dried cranberries
¾ cup finely chopped dried apricots
100 g dairy-free spread
½ cup soy milk
¼ cup honey
2 tbsp slivered almonds
Extra dairy-free table spread, to serve
- Grease a 12cm x 22cm medium loaf pan and line base with baking paper.
- Combine flour in a large bowl with sugar, cranberries and apricots. Stir well.
- Whisk dairy-free spread, milk, honey and egg in a large jug until combined. Add to flour mixture. Stir until smooth. Pour into prepared pan. Smooth top. Sprinkle with almonds.
- Cook in a moderately slow oven (160C) for about 50 to 55 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Stand loaf in pan for 10 minutes. Turn out onto a wire rack to cool.
- Serve loaf warm or cold with extra Nuttelex Original.