250 g cream cheese, chopped, at room temperature
½ cup icing sugar mixture
2 tsp finely grated orange rind
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
12 frozen crepes, thawed
Vanilla ice-cream, to serve
3 cups frozen raspberries, thawed
⅓ cup icing sugar mixture
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, rind and vanilla in a small bowl of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Spread 1 tbsp of the cheese mixture over each crepe. Fold in half, then half again to form quarters. Place in a single layer on two oven trays lined with baking paper.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180C) for about 12 to 15 minutes, or until hot.
- Meanwhile, to make raspberry sauce, combine all ingredients in a large saucepan over a medium to high heat. Bring to boil. Gently boil, stirring occasionally, for about 2 minutes, or until softened. Remove.
- To serve, spoon sauce over crepes. Serve with ice-cream.