500 g baby potatoes, halved
2 Tbsp olive oil
250 g small vine tomatoes
2 x 200 g fillets barramundi fillet, skin on
extra olive oil for brushing
Gourmet Garden Salsa Verde Finishing Drizzle
Seasonal vegies to serve
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan of cold salted water. Bring to a boil. Boil gently until almost tender. Drain and allow steam to evaporate.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Place potatoes on a large oven tray and drizzle with half the oil. Toss to coat.
- Roast for 30 minutes. Remove tray and toss potatoes. Add tomatoes to same tray and drizzle with remaining oil. Season. Roast for about a further 20-30 minutes or until potatoes are golden and tomatoes are slightly charred and collapsed.
- Brush fish all over with oil. Season Well.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Add fish, skin-side down and cook until golden and very crisp. Turn and cook for about a further 2-3 minutes or until just cooked through.
- Place fish on serving plates and top with Gourmet Garden Salsa Verde Finishing Drizzle. Serve with potatoes, tomatoes and leaves or vegetables.