4 tbsp breadcrumbs
185 g canned tuna in springwater
420 g canned corn kernels
1 bunch fresh chives (20 g)
1 cup grated Parmesan
- Grease an 18cm x 27cm ovenproof dish (8-cup capacity). Sprinkle 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs over base and sides of dish.
- Drain and flake tuna. Whisk eggs in a large bowl. Stir in tuna, corn, chopped chives and ½ cup parmesan. Season with salt and pepper. Pour into dish.
- Combine the remaining 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs and 1/2 cup parmesan in a small bowl. Sprinkle over mixture in dish.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180C) for about 35 to 40 minutes, or until set.
- Serve with a mixed salad leaves and lemon wedges (optional).