You can almost guarantee your party guests won't have had these hokkien noodle curry cups! Served with mango chutney, they make fabulous everyday snacks, too.
440 g packet fresh hokkien noodles
⅓ cup sour cream
1 tbsp curry powder
Salt and pepper, to taste
4 green spring onions, thinly sliced
1 large carrot, coarsely grated
mango chutney, to serve
- Grease a 12-hole muffin pan (1/3-cup capacity).
- Prepare noodles according to packet directions. Drain. Transfer to a large bowl. Cool.
- Place eggs, cream and curry powder in a large jug. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk well.
- Combine onions and carrot with noodles. Divide among prepared pan holes. Pour egg mixture evenly into holes.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180C) for about 25 minutes, or until set and golden. Cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm noodle cups with chutney.