- 188g unsalted butter, softened
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla bean paste or extract
- 2 free-range eggs, chilled
- ¾ cup caster sugar
- ¾ cup dark brown sugar
- 2¼ cups self raising flour
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1x Darrell Lea Rocklea Road Block of your choice, chopped
- Optional: extra marshmallows
- Preheat your oven to 160 degrees celsius, fan forced.
- In a large bowl, add all dry ingredients in your jar and combine with wet ingredients until mixed through. Fold through chopped Rocklea Road Chocolate Block and beat until incorporated. Put the mixture in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm.
- Roll the dough into golf-ball sized balls. Gently press each cookie in place onto a greased baking tray and stud with additional chopped Rocklea Road Block or marshmallow (optional).
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 160 degrees celsius. Cool on a wire rack or enjoy warm.