1 ½ cups couscous
Salt and pepper, to taste
8 lamb cutlets, trimmed
2 tbsp pistachio dukkah
200 g red cabbage, shredded
100 g fresh baby spinach leaves
1 cup fresh mint leaves
¼ cup dried sweetened cranberries
Garlic yoghurt dressing
⅔ cup Greek yoghurt
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 clove garlic, crushed
- To make couscous, bring 2¼ cups water to boil in a large saucepan. Add couscous. Remove from heat. Season. Stand, covered, for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, toss lamb with dukkah in a large bowl until well coated. Season.
- To make salad, place all ingredients in a large bowl. Toss well.
- Heat an oiled, large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add lamb in two batches. Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Remove. Rest, loosely covered with foil, for 3 minutes.
- To make dressing, combine all ingredients in a small jug. Season.
- Serve lamb with couscous and salad. Drizzle over dressing.