400 g can canned sliced pie fruit apples
1 Tbsp cinnamon sugar, plus extra to dust
5 puff pastry sheets, thawed
- Combine pie apple and cinnamon sugar in a bowl.
- Cut 24 x 9cm rounds from pastry sheets. Spoon 1 heaped tblsp of mixture into the centre of half the rounds. Top with remaining rounds. Press edges together. Seal with a fork.
- Place pies on two large oven trays lined with baking paper. Sprinkle with extra cinnamon sugar.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C) for about 15 minutes, or until golden and crisp.
- Serve warm pies with vanilla ice-cream (optional).