1 kg sweet potato, washed and scrubbed, cut into wedges
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp smoked paprika
4 x 200 g boneless, firm white fish fillets
lime wedges, to serve
1 avocado, chopped
2 tomatoes, deseeded, chopped
2 green spring onions, thinly sliced
¼ cup fresh coriander leaves
1 tbsp lime juice
- Boil, steam or microwave sweet potato until almost tender. Drain well.
- Place in a large roasting pan with oil. Toss well. Sprinkle with paprika. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook in a very hot oven (240C) for about 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, make avocado salsa. Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Heat a lightly oiled, large frying pan over medium to high heat. Add fish. Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until it flakes easily.
- Serve fish with avocado salsa, sweet potato wedges and lime wedges.